Super Contributor

I am slowly learning but do have some issues but I want to know where do I find my activity (posts)?

Diamonds22

QVC Social Team

Re: HOW DO I SEE MY ACTIVITY?

@Diamonds22 wrote:

I am slowly learning but do have some issues but I want to know where do I find my activity (posts)?

Diamonds22

Hello Diamonds22!

To see your Activity, click on your User Icon and it will take you to where all of your activity lives. Hope this helps!

Eva - Community team

Esteemed Contributor

If you click on your user name or avatar at the top of this page (next to notification) it will show you the original posts you've created since yesterday. Currently there is no version of "my activity" in place to let you view any comments you've made to threads started by others, or even to comments you've made to your own original posts.

It's one of the really bad changes here (in my opinion, that is).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Diamonds22

Hello Diamonds22!

To see your Activity, click on your User Icon and it will take you to where all of your activity lives. Hope this helps!

Eva - Community team

Eva, this is simply not the whole truth. She can see any original posts she created but can't access comments made to posts started by others. Please don't post misleading answers. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Eva-QVC wrote:

Diamonds22 wrote:

Diamonds22

Hello Diamonds22!

Eva - Community team

Hi, @Eva-QVC, and thanks for answering some of our questions.

The problem with following your suggestion:  we only see those threads we started ("Original Posts") and we don't see those to which we posted responses. 

That makes it extremely difficult, if not  impossible, to follow up on threads we were active in.

I hope this is on your list of things to change?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

That is correct Gardensia - you can only see the threads you have started. Where do we see the posts we have responded to?

Super Contributor

Thanks gardensia it worked like you said it would. I wish the other problems were this easy to solve.

Diamonds22

Esteemed Contributor

Hi folks.  There is a thread in Q Talk authored by debc which walks you through this.  I tried it and it works, see my response posts yesterday and today.  Involves searching on your own nic.  Cumbersome, but it works.

Esteemed Contributor

More detailed instruction for this clunky workaround:

In the grey banner that says View All Forum Topics there is an empty box. 

Type in your name, then in the drop down menu next to it (the defaul is "community") select users.

This will pull up your info.

In that bunch of data, click on "posts" and you will see your entire user history for the past few days incuding your responses to the post originated by others.

Really not good, but it's something.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

gardensla wrote:

More detailed instruction for this clunky workaround:

In the grey banner that says View All Forum Topics there is an empty box. 

Type in your name, then in the drop down menu next to it (the defaul is "community") select users.

This will pull up your info.

In that bunch of data, click on "posts" and you will see your entire user history for the past few days incuding your responses to the post originated by others.

Really not good, but it's something.

thanks gardensla......that works perfectly!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein