New Contributor

I have checked several clothig items recently that no longer show reviews. I cannot find reviews anywhere. I must have reviews if I am purchasing on line without seeing the item. One bad review does not keep me from purchasing. If there are quite a few negative reviews about an item and it is basically the same issue, I may not purchase the item. I have even gone to Amazon to look at reviews and remarks about a certain item before purchasing in person at a store-which I rarely do, but let's say a chainsaw from Home Depot because I don't want to wait for shipping. Have not purchased items in the past as far as clothing if multiple reviews are negative about the size of the armholes. Not having reviews, especially for clothing items will significantly reduce the number of purchases I will make on QVC if they are not replaced.

Honored Contributor

Re: HAVE REVIEWS BEEN REMOVED?

I checked reviews on a couple of clothing items just this mornng, and they were there.  Not sure which items you were checking.

Respected Contributor

That happens sometimes. They disappear from some or all items for a few hours or a day and then eventually return. I would mention it in the Customer Care forum, since it's a tecnical issue they may be able to fix. They prioritize that form over the Suggestion Box.

Honored Contributor

Try checking using a different browser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I had the same problem.  Contacted Customer Service and was told that no one else had reported a similar problem.  Someone, can't remember who, suggested that I use a different browser.  I was using Safari, but as it turned out, it was an old version that no longer supported the technology necessary for all the updated features of the QVC website.  I downloaded the latest version of Safari and the problem was fixed.  

I hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

I've noticed recently if I  go to an item by clicking on a link, the reviews are missing.  But if I type in the item number in the search bar, the reviews appear.