Occasional Contributor

Respected Contributor

4 lbs of pulled pork for 75.00 yikes. I love pp but the local bbq has pretty good pork for a whole lot less. 

I would also love the Gourmet apple that is new but you only get 20.

Trusted Contributor

8 Philly steak sandwiches for $99 is shocking to me....they're not even a foot long....crazy high pricing....wish they would do an Italian since beef is so high

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gourmet holiday

[ Edited ]

Today has to be the absolute worst for Rachel and Alberti shouting.  It is such a turn off and that is what I did, turned the channel on them.  They are unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Today has to be the absolute worst for Rachel and Alberti shouting.  It is such a turn off and that is what I did, turned the channel on them.  They are unwatchable.

@Jinlei  I turned the TV on to see them squishing those tiny cookies and stayed for the start of the chicken balls. 

All I heard was shouting, also, and Rachel cackling in the background as Alberti started the spiel about the chicken.  You'd think he never saw chicken before and Rachel cackling was all I could take.  Off went the TV!

Contributor

I so agree!  I bought a 5lb boneless pork butt over the weekend at Winn Dixie for $15 and change.  Brought it home, cut it in half, vacuum sealed both and popped them in my freezer.  When we are ready for pulled pork, it goes into the slow cooker...easy peasy.  I am amazed at the prices on some of the items.  More amazed that these pricey items are popular! 

Honored Contributor

@Cookie326  - ???

I'm not sure I get your point?  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

@Jinlei  I turned the TV on to see them squishing those tiny cookies and stayed for the start of the chicken balls. 

All I heard was shouting, also, and Rachel cackling in the background as Alberti started the spiel about the chicken.  You'd think he never saw chicken before and Rachel cackling was all I could take.  Off went the TV!

She is so horrible especially  when she took the item right up to her nose and smelled it. Are you kiddding me. YECK i yell at my 6 yr old grandson when he does this and especially on television.  No manners at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just don't understand why the food hosts are always Rachel and Alberti!!!  There are so many other hosts that can do a better job of presenting.  I find them together to be so obnoxious, so focused on egging each other on and so difficult to watch!! 

Food shows have always been something I enjoyed...mainly because many of the products are items that I cannot find in my area!!  But I turn off every food show that has that duo

hosting!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I just don't understand why the food hosts are always Rachel and Alberti!!!  There are so many other hosts that can do a better job of presenting.  I find them together to be so obnoxious, so focused on egging each other on and so difficult to watch!! 

Food shows have always been something I enjoyed...mainly because many of the products are items that I cannot find in my area!!  But I turn off every food show that has that duo

hosting!!

@corita  I turn those two off, too.  They act like they have never seen food before!