Respected Contributor

When I look at items on the website, I see so many unanswered questions.  Is QVC just depending on other shoppers to answer?  Why not forward the questions to the manufacturer and get the shopper a fast and accurate answer?  I've seen that on Amazon, when the manufacturer answers questions.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Getting questions answered

They have videos of the presentation, which should answer most questions.  The written questions are there for the vendors to answer if they wish.  Most obviously don't want to be bothered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

That bothers me too. I think the vendors should monitor the questions and make an effort to answer them. It's just good customer service.

Respected Contributor

The original intent was for customers to answer each others' questions. Sometimes a vendor rep or QVC CS person will answer.

From what I've seen, a LOT of those questions wouldn't even be necessary if the customer would read the description. So many times, I've read a question, scrolled back up, and found the answer right there in the description.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

From what I've seen, a LOT of those questions wouldn't even be necessary if the customer would read the description. So many times, I've read a question, scrolled back up, and found the answer right there in the description.

I've noticed that too. People complain, for example, about a piece of jewelry not being as big or as small as they thought it would. All you have to do is read the description and the information is right there.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I believe this is a QVC problem.  Numerous times I have attempted to answer questions, but I get an error message stating that I must be logged in to answer a question, even when I am indeed logged in.  I have gone so far as to log out and back in, and still get the same error message. 

So, it might be the same situation that I've had.  Questions may have been attempted to answer and due to some glitch on the QVC website prevents it. 

This morning I was checking on my advance order of Valerie's Scrollwork Pumpkins.

There was a question from someone as to when they would ship.  An answer by Valerie's people said to call customer service.  I replayed the presentation video, which stated shipping 9-5.  I went to answer the question that had been asked, and same old story, error message again that I had to be logged in (which again, I was). 

In frustration, I came to the forum to see if this happens regularly, or was it just me? Smiley Happy

If your questions are unanswered, it may not be because nobody tried to answer them.

Esteemed Contributor

On Amazon, they have a section where customers can ask questions about whatever product you're looking at, and other customers  answer.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.