Regular Contributor

I wish the Q would bring back George and his wonderful fashions!  Don't know why you let him go but he designs for the female body unlike Logo which covers everything up !!  I like some of her things but do not feel like a woman in them !!   Please bring him back !!  

Esteemed Contributor

I think I heard last week  (TV or somewhere) that George just retired.   

Esteemed Contributor
Retired..try Louis Del'Olio. His styling is also classic with current detailing so you don't look like you're wearing you're grandma's dress. @Blondbychoice
Regular Contributor

I do have some of his things along with Isaac!   

Trusted Contributor

He posted this on his Facebook last month (June 16, 2017)

"Hello to all my friends and fans I know it's been a while since I reached out to all of you but I have been busy doing my designs for my Outerwear collection for Saks Fifth Ave and Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor . Also I'am preparing to teach my Fall semester class at the end of August , plus I have just had a operation for the first time in my life on a hernia, it's been painful but with God's help I came through it !!! So you now see what I've been up to!!! I miss you all dearly so let's try to keep in touch. Love and Good health to each and everyone of you Your Friend and Designer George !!!

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr. I posted about this a few weeks ago here and posters kept saying he retired. I never read anything about him retiring. I just told them what he said on his Facebook page. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @MezzieStarr and @proudlyfromNJ.

I don't do Facebook, and apologize for repeating something I've read here that isn't true.