Respected Contributor

How about free shipping on TSV items!  It sure would help out with sales I must believe. That way, if something is not "right", then to send back would be what we pay for.  For example, I do not like to order shoes because I am VERY hard to fit and for me it would cost almost $11 to try on a pair of shoes.  I know it will never happen but I could hope!!

Honored Contributor

Totally agree --I'm an 8....usually - I have a pair of 8 Vionics and cannot wear, they are to short, so buying on line and having the expense of returning is to expensive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Free shipping!

[ Edited ]

Most shoes can be found on Amazon. They have "try before you buy."  And free "Prime"shipping.   And Zappos has free shipping both ways.

Valued Contributor

Me too.  Vionic is the only shoe brand I will purchase from QVC because I know for sure what fits.  Even then, I've ordered different styles from Vionic that I've sent back because they don't fit right, so I stick to the flip flops.  I hate sending things back because of fit!  

Also, I think the ease of shopping, shipping and returning with Amazon only highlights QVC's shipping problems.  They better figure out a better way!  I ordered something from Macy's and got it shipped same-day.  Macy's used Door Dash, all coordinated and paid for when I placed the order.  It was so easy, and efficient!

Respected Contributor

Macy's has free shipping both ways too. So does Nordstrom. Many others.

Super Contributor

I so agree.  I keep a list of online items I need just so I do not have to pay shipping at the big box stores!  I am not on a budget but just a thing with me.

Once I was told to get something for my pet right after I placed a large order, which I do monthly for my pets, plus grand pets.  I called up and the shipping charge was waived.  I know the Q has some limited free shipping days but usually at times I am busy and not paying attention, as I am only online, not a TV watcher.

I think $5.50 is a lot to ship shoes, just MHO.  Soon most of the "depression" influenced people will be gone.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping!

[ Edited ]

This Spenco TSV is exclusive to QVC so you won't find it now at any other site.  Maybe something similar though.  

I always shop around before I buy anything from QVC.  Sometimes things are cheaper elsewhere, sometimes they aren't even if I have to pay s/h.  Zappos might say they have free s/h but 99% of the time their shoes are higher than anyplace else.  They definitely build the "free s/h and free returns" into their price.

I have been saying for years that I think s/h should be free on all TSVs.