Super Contributor

Does anybody remember the last time QVC had free shipping day?.. I find QVC to be very stingy when it comes to offering FREE SHIPPING.. As it as, they already charge a little too much.. QVC more free shipping days!!!

Super Contributor

The last free shipping day was July 7, 2018.

Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Day

[ Edited ]

Agreed...there needs to be more free shipping days...I have noticed that certain products are being offered with free shipping...the philosophy was free shipping all month and some of the beauty products were offered with free shipping and they had the nerve to highlight Alegria and Du Jour's free shipping which we all know these brands almost always offer free shipping (probably due to the price). I was waiting for free shipping on some of the Christmas in July items at the end and that never happened...now all of the items have increased in price on my wishlist so that if free shipping is offered I will not purchase because of the increase in price.  

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

Does anybody remember the last time QVC had free shipping day?.. I find QVC to be very stingy when it comes to offering FREE SHIPPING.. As it as, they already charge a little too much.. QVC more free shipping days!!!

IMO shipping is not cheap, so I don't think it's that they charge too much, it's just that there are other places that feature alternatives to shipping,  such as free over a certain amount and free returns, etc.  

so that charging for each item stands out to us more 

and they take too long to get stuff to me compared to other online vendors 

I only order from GAP or Amz  online both feature some kind of discounted shipping.  with G its free over whatever the deal is for the day, and I don't mind waiting for it if I can't find locally.

Amz you all know their deal