Contributor

How many of you are in need of a free shipping day? I know I am. I could seriously do some damage here, but I refuse to pay $5-$7 per item for shipping. My wish list is full of things just waiting for me to pull the trigger. Come on QVC. Help a girl out. 

Honored Contributor

@AngieinLA, and everyone,

I totally agree! One of the free shipping days, I saved 60.00 with Slatkin, Vionic and Dooney & Bourke items that were on my wishlist. I was just going over my list this morning, and, said, I would like to order, but, not after I added up all the shipping charges! Thanks so much for posting,

https://www.picgifs.com/comment-gifs/h/have-a-nice-day/animaatjes-have-a-nice-day-3951372.gif

Esteemed Contributor

They really need to offer more free shipping.  With all the discussion on here about crazy shipping fees you would think they would get the hint.  I think people would buy more products.   I emailed another online retailer and asked them for free shipping for a chair I wanted to purchase.  It was being offered on another website  for the same price but free shipping.  They refused so I ordered from the other website and sent them an email to let them know they lost the sale.  If this happens everday, that's a lot of lost sales.

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  Most of my Christmas shopping was done online and I shopped there only if they offered free shipping and sometimes also a discount.  I would also like to see more easy pay on demand for the entire website.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've been watching closely, as there are some things I want, but not bad enough to pay shipping on them!

I notice there are more single items being offered here and there with free shipping than there was a year or two ago, but I'm looking for that 'free shipping on everything' before I place any orders. 

I've been on a spending diet, and cleaning out my house. The longer they go without a free ship day, the more resolved I get to not spend money! lol

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

How many of you are in need of a free shipping day? I know I am. I could seriously do some damage here, but I refuse to pay $5-$7 per item for shipping. My wish list is full of things just waiting for me to pull the trigger. Come on QVC. Help a girl out. 

yes!!  i just made a post about this too!!