Honored Contributor

With all the recent flash "easy pay" events, how about a flash "free shipping" event, and preferably during normal HST daytime hours, not the middle of the night when we're sleeping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

That is a great idea, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife wrote:

With all the recent flash "easy pay" events, how about a flash "free shipping" event, and preferably during normal HST daytime hours, not the middle of the night when we're sleeping.

Hi @SurferWife

I saw your post regarding this on our Facebook page and I have already forwarded it for consideration!

Barb QVC

Honored Contributor

Other shopping channels have free shipping days and Q did it twice near Christmas. I don't see why they can't do it at least once per quarter. 

I understand not announcing it until the day of....they want to keep people buying and not waiting for the day, but I really think it would be good for business to do this multiple times per year.

Respected Contributor

That's a great idea, free shipping flash event.

Or what another (ahem) channel has done recently, give free shipping with a minimum order of $X in a specific category when that category is featured with other promotions. In this case, kitchen is the category and the minimum on qualifying items is $99. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Barbara-QVC! I wasn't sure if it was better to post it on Facebook or here, so I did both.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks @Barbara-QVC! I wasn't sure if it was better to post it on Facebook or here, so I did both.

@SurferWife you are very welcome!  It never hurts to cover all the bases!  

Barb 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Event

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife you are very welcome!  It never hurts to cover all the bases!  

Barb 

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC   LOL - That's a line I used to hear from boys in high school - usually when we were at a drive-in movie!