Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I see easy pay as a good option, particularly for those who need something, but can't pay for the item that month.  The customer does not lose anything.  No interest.  They receive the item right away, then pay off the balance.  Obviously, many shoppers like it.

I'm sure QVC offers it because shoppers buy more.  That's what retailers do...try to get shoppers to buy more.  It's how they stay in business.  How their employees keep their jobs. 

I think all retailers should offer something similar.

Even at 50% off, it's an enticement for shoppers to buy more of what they don't need.  "I got some really good deals today"...even if it was 5 items that come to a total of $150.  Did they need all those things?  I doubt it.  Will they wear all they buy...often they do not.

However; I'm not sure why QVC doesn't offer better competitive pricing when other retailers can; although, some have or are in bankruptcy right now.  

Everyone is looking for the lowest prices. This trend is putting some very good retailers out of business.   

I agree.  And I always price check at other retailers before buying at Q.  The majority of products can be found for less elsewhere.  

Trusted Contributor

@Seriously20 wrote:

Give me a break.  These Flash Deals like 5+ easy pays are SO LAME.  They make such a big deal about these deals and similar other ones.  If you have to finance your QVC buys, you should NOT be spending money.  How about offering 50% off deals or other useful deals.  QVC is such a joke.  

----  

It is absolutely, none of your business, to tell anyone, when, where, or how, to spend their money. 

If I had all kinds of issues, with QVC, and thought they were a joke, the last place I'd want to be, is on their website. I value my time, too much!