Contributor

The technical issues are getting ridiculous! First, I was not able to edit my auto-delivery orders. Kept getting a system error. Guess, what - I had CS cancel ALL of them. Now, my order I placed this morning is not showing. CS told me to wait, it should show soon. Well, I am waiting. Get your act together! I suggest you do more to make shopping easier on your site for your customers. It's really not asking for much. 

Honored Contributor

@cingisbelieving    I placed an order yesterday that didn't show up all day but it's there this morning.  This has happened before so I didn't panic.  Just wait overnight, when they process, and it should suddenly appear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thank you @Kachina624 I hope you are right 🤞

Super Contributor

I've been trying for the last 3 days to cancel an auto delivery that's not scheduled to ship until March 20....I called customer service....they couldn't cancel either... they told me to keep trying??? What kind of explanation is that...

Honored Contributor

@TVLand    Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order #.   They can often fix the impossible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

That is insane. I had the same problem and demanded they cancel all of my auto deliveries, which they did. My experience when calling CS is that their staff isn't trained properly. If you wish to change or cancel your AD - try messaging them on FB. This problem has been going on for months (at least for me) and they still haven't fixed it. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

There are problems  this morning.   I was trying to order the two D&C Americana t-shirts for my sister and no matter which combo you select it puts the same one in the cart.  This place is a mess.  The absolute worst website ever