Honored Contributor

Re: Fashionably late /friday night's circus

I wasn't interested in watching the circus either, so I bought what I wanted from the show on line. Those two just look and sound foolish , I can't understand why the powers that be would put them on at night. Same old same old!

Super Contributor

as i said when I started the thread QVC you should go on the fashion thread and read all the comments about the lousy show last night if you want to make up revenue on fashion then send them packing bring in some of the new shows on plus to that time slot the fashion shows on plus are rocking it they are great ladies check them out on tuesday or thursday nights they are all new stuff and a mix of designers

Honored Contributor

While I don't like most QVC fashions and not much for social media, I really like Pat and Jayne together and often watch their fashion shows for the fun they have and actually have found some clothing items that I liked and bought. So not everyone feels that way. No one can like or want to watch every host as they all have different personalities but I like to watch fun presentations.

I don't think the majority of viewers (most don't every post here) feel that the show was a train wreck and I would think the sales figures would show it also.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping that the later hour would work better for Jayne and Pat but it was still a train wreck. I don't know what happens to these two together. Jayne and Pat hosting a program individually do a fine, professional job---together--not so much. I'm all for a light hearted nature but the basic information needs to be given so the QVC customer can make an a purchase. The majority of times the format feels like it is a lesser form of "flying by the seat of your pants".

We all get that you are up very early to have a morning show. You are not the only ones up at this hour. Lots of people work shift work, etc. and are up very early. Not many people are lucky enough to have the same perks.

I like the time slot for this program so I'm hoping Jayne and Pat calm down a bit so I can watch it live rather than run thru items on line.

Super Contributor

did anyone see them together on friday mornings show they literally said they wanted to remain on the couch for the whole show because they were tuckered out are you kidding me

ladies you have to check out style tonight on tuesfday night's on qvc plus hosted bt courtney she is so on point and descriptive and the fashions are so fresh and new its like those two are ready for the glue factory

check out qvc plus new fashion spots they are all fresh and new

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 handygal said: I hardly think that Jayne and Pat are grandmothers. LOL
They certainly could be.
Honored Contributor

And Lisa just sits back and smirks...

Like her or not, the Q really botched that one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}The "circus" will be starting up regularly starting in March fashionably late will be on every Friday night. I caught the last 20 minute's of this show and did not think it was "circus." I was bored at of my mind and got a migraine from the constant cackling. Those two together is well.... N/M.

Tks for heads up (coming in March). I won't be watching. Pat is such a good host ALONE. For the life of me, I can't figure why she giggles constantly with another host. She did it this am with Sharon.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 stevieb said:

And Lisa just sits back and smirks...

Like her or not, the Q really botched that one...

Unfortunately, we'll never know the real story about why Lisa left-- whether she was burned-out, had a salary dispute, or any number of other possibilities. We can only surmise....
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 TX-starlight said:
On 1/31/2015 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}The "circus" will be starting up regularly starting in March fashionably late will be on every Friday night. I caught the last 20 minute's of this show and did not think it was "circus." I was bored at of my mind and got a migraine from the constant cackling. Those two together is well.... N/M.

Tks for heads up (coming in March). I won't be watching. Pat is such a good host ALONE. For the life of me, I can't figure why she giggles constantly with another host. She did it this am with Sharon.

I wonder that about Pat also. If the Friday night show is Pat and Jayne, I won't be watching even though I have the time on Friday nights. Will watch another channel.