Valued Contributor

Fashion Night In Observation

Has anyone at QVC reviewed the footage from last night for Fashion Night In? The rug that was used looks like it has big splotches of Clorox spilled on it in various places. It was extremely distracting. If the "splotches" are part of the rug design, it does not photograph well. I showed it to my DH, and he said the rug looked very worn. It just seemed strange to have such a beautiful set, perfect in almost every other detail, with an eyesore (rug) front and center. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Night In Observation

Image result for omg eye roll meme"

Honored Contributor

They used to use one under the glass coffee table during shoe shows that was filthy.  I don't think they care.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA   I went to look to see what you're talking about...it's a pink/raspberry colored rug.  I hate to break it to you but that's the style.  It's a distresed shabby look that a lot of people like....sort of like the worn distressed jeans that are popular.

Valued Contributor

@haddon9  I am familiar with Shabby Chic, as well as jeans with holes all over them. Neither are styles I find appealing, but to each his (or her) own. 

Honored Contributor

I watched a good hour of the show.  Long enough to see a TSV presentation twice. I don't remember anything about the rug.  

Honored Contributor

Good grief!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)