Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

LOL!

Thanks!

So stinking cute!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I like the food tasting as now I can see David's famous  HAPPY DANCE!!   

I was disappointed though as tuned in to ITKWD yesterday and didn't see one HD.  Did I miss it?

Surely, you jest. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Ask, and ye shall receive!

Here ya go!

tenor.gif

Bwah ahahahahahahahahaha

Valued Contributor

Re: FOOD PRESENTATIONS

[ Edited ]

@Gabidog wrote:

There has to be a happy medium.  I too hate the scrunching of cookies and excessive food on display.  I am not sure an audience needs to see 140 potstickers on a table in three flavors.  I am more interested in the size of the bag I need to stuff in my freezer.  And a host does not need six ribeye steaks to cut in bite size pieces...one will be okay.  And suggest ways to prepare and not have multiple arranged meals on plates.  If the staff is allowed to eat all of that food then I have no problem with 140 potstickers.  Hosts should refrain from large bites and squeeze one cookie only.

I guess they display a lot of food so we have an idea how much we are going to receive, but I'm with you, I find it excessive.  I HATE to waste food, which was a value that was instilled in me at childhood by my parents, who were both children during the Great Depression. The wastefulness does nothing but make me anxious and NOT want to purchase the food. 

I am happy they are at least back to sampling because it also used to freak me out when hosts would just play with the food and not eat it. But, like you said, @Gabidog, sampling ONE cookie would be more than sufficient.

Respected Contributor

how cute is this.i am surrounded by woods were I live,so I always put out ,apples, old bread and a salt block for them