Occasional Visitor

I ordered a pair of Ryka Mesh Lace-Up Sneakers in size 8.5 and they were too short. So I did an exchange for a pair of size 9.  First, it took 2 weeks to get the first pair. They were too short so I decided to order size 9. Then I waited for 2 weeks to get the size 9. Well they never came so I called customer service and the rep said they were never shipped to you, so I can refund you or send you a size 9. So I ordered them and she said it would take about 2 weeks.  I asked her if she could send them faster since it's been such a long time already.  She replied, " I can refund you your money or send you a new pair, which do you want?" Well, I asked to check them for me to see what happened to them, she said they were never picked up. I would think that QVC would at least make sure I would get this pair fast since none of this was my fault.  When this same thing happened at HSN they said they were sorry and that they would send them right out and I got them in 3 days. Thank you, I hope a human being reads this for I am now a very unhappy customer. 

Honored Contributor

@ThatQVCgirl 

You may want to remove your personal info (name & phone#) as that's not allowed here, as well as it's public info if it's on the internet (not safe)

Copy & paste this post to your email account and send it to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They will help if they can.

'Expedited' shipping doesn't seem to be available given the country's current situation.

I ordered DD a new phone yesterday (her's broke) and there was no option for paying more for expedited shipping, I tried.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@ThatQVCgirl 

I am sorry for the poor customer service experience you have had. We would be happy to do our best to resolve this issue for you if you would please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your details.

Beth QVC