Trusted Contributor

i received a pair of jeans yesterday, from HSN.  When I tried them on today, I realized that they were too big.  A thrill in itself!  I called

HSN, requested one size smaller, & they are already processing, & will arrive in 3-5 days.  I have 2 weeks to return the first pair, before they charge the replacement.  
About a week ago, I sent back a QVC dress, & asked  for a different size & color.  I have heard nothing, & this is using the new

returns system.  We all know that it takes so long for an exchange,

that the item is likely to be sold out, anyway.  Why can't they simplify the system?  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Magny I am so sorry for the delay. Please send your order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Trusted Contributor

I love HSN. They make so many things so much easier. 

Honored Contributor

From Day One, QVC management was never fully committed to making the exchange program work and let the department get away with doing the easier refunds.

I never even try to exchange anymore.  If I REALLY WANT IT, I reorder it so I'm assured of getting it.  Exchanges are a joke.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have exchanged 2 things recently thru easy returns and got the exchange within about 10 days of my initial request.!  I didn't return the first till I received the exchange. I guess I've been lucky!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Exchanges: QVC vs. HSN

[ Edited ]

I am going to have 3 or 4 fashion items  to go back, this  is why I seldom order  fashion  from them. The sizing  is just never quite right, in this case even with shoes. I should attempt exchanging them but am just giving up and going back to not ordering clothing. I've tried the exchanges and have never had anything workout, I called to exchange a watch 2 years ago and if I had not gone back online to buy it again I would still be waiting for it.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer HSN CS.