Occasional Contributor

I read and heard about the 'free' exchanges.  

Followed the instructions and sent back a LOGO top for a different size.  I never got the 'replacement'.

I tried to exchange something quite a while back, but never got the item.

I assume the people who receive the returns don't even look at what's marked on the return slip.

Very sad.

Respected Contributor

@Dakota67 wrote:

I read and heard about the 'free' exchanges.  

Followed the instructions and sent back a LOGO top for a different size.  I never got the 'replacement'.

I tried to exchange something quite a while back, but never got the item.

I assume the people who receive the returns don't even look at what's marked on the return slip.

Very sad.

Check order status to make sure you get credit for the return!  I would call customer service and explain it to them.  Also, if there is a problem you can go on this forum to customer care category and they may be able to help you.

QVC Customer Care

@Dakota67

There has been a "glitch" with the free exchanges that has been corrected now. If you would please let me know what item you wanted exchanged I would be happy to do that now. If we do not have the exchange item you were looking for at least let me make sure you received your correct refund on the returned item.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

I have found that you must call CS first, to set up the exchange.  They will make a note on your order.  Do not depend on that little return stub to do all the work!

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Corrected as of when? I returned a large Royal Palace rug that was defective and wanted to exchange for the same item.

It took several calls and sending to corporate. It was finally done but not a direct exchange. 

I was give a refund on defective one (which we all know a refund takes awhile to show on account) and RE-CHARGED for the replacement.

This was just a few days ago.

I would not call that fixed.

QVC Customer Care

@BirdieGal

We were notified today that it had been corrected. I apologize for all the inconvenience you were put through with your rug. Is there anything I can do to assist you now?

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Not at this point, the new rug has shipped. I hope the quality control on this one is better. The last rug was atrocious and at almost $500.00 I expect better. The smaller one we received was gorgeous and far superior to the large one. 

I have something else to exchange that is defective as well so I hope the issue is indeed fixed. 

Thank you for your reply.

Respected Contributor

I am interested in the Vionics the TSV.  I don't know what size to get. If I order a size that doesn't fit and I exchange for a different size, do I have to pay return shipping? Or is it free both ways? Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@mima

Yes, if you wish to return the Vionics for another size it will be free to do so. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

My only experience with the new free exchanges was this. I ordered a top and needed to exchange for another size. Unfortunately the size I needed was already sold out. I wasn't charged for the $6.95 return label fee but the $3 shipping and handling was not refunded which makes me wonder--if the item had been available would have been charged another $3 to have it sent?

I didn't care enough about 3 dollars to contact customer service but I think the new free exchange policy is a bit unclear. Or, maybe it's just unclear to me.