Valued Contributor

I would like to suggest an improvement for QVC’s exchange/return form. I attempted to exchange a Lug bag recently. The exchange form is really small without a decent space to enter your exchange request. Although I clearly printed my exchange color request twice, I received the wrong color bag today (by the way, I noticed the error online  Monday while the bag was still in process but was told it was too late to correct the error). 

My first exchange with QVC will be my last.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I would like to suggest an improvement for QVC’s exchange/return form. I attempted to exchange a Lug bag recently. The exchange form is really small without a decent space to enter your exchange request. Although I clearly printed my exchange color request twice, I received the wrong color bag today (by the way, I noticed the error online  Monday while the bag was still in process but was told it was too late to correct the error). 

My first exchange with QVC will be my last.

you can also print out a return/exchange form from online, which is what i tend to do if i want to write more on the slip. i also make sure to add the word EXCHANGE on the outside of the box.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I really like HSN’s exchange process.

Regular Contributor
I have not had that problem. someone didn't read your return form correctly. I have had the wrong size sent a number of times due to a website error. Once had to call customer service because I ordered something 3 times, checked small, it would show small, but after payment it flipped to M. I needed help!