Honored Contributor

When I see someone wearing it I think cheap?

Valued Contributor

Re: Enough already

[ Edited ]

@floridagal46 I understand. Isaac used to be one of the most consistent design manufacturers on QVC. Not so anymore. The most consistent I find is Joan Rivers Classics. I can find mismatched stuff at Walmart for 1/3 of the price. I wonder how this effects his reputation as a designer brand overall. 

Super Contributor

I'm not a fan of plaids and stripes that don't match....so I don't buy them. The stripes that don't match really accent the tush. I don't need extra tush attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gary Goben also points out the matching stripes/plaids on D&C clothing.

It really does matter.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enough already

[ Edited ]

@floridagal46  I agree with everything you said, except that I never thought Isaac was "better than that."  On QVC, he's not a "designer" -- just a pearl-draped marketer of cheap goods.

Frequent Contributor
I haven’t received any plaids from QVC that did not match, (and I check!) but I did order a dress from HSN that was an unmatched floral pattern, in the front and I sent it back immediately.

I also sew. If you’re going to charge premium prices and use words like upscale, high end and literally shriek about a garment for so-called premium fabrics from luxury companies, the plaids should match. Period.
Honored Contributor

Youll very rarely see a Denim & Co. Item where the plaids and stripes don't match.  Gary Goben takes great pride in this. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped I've bought 3 tops from Isaac and everyone of them were junk!the fit was way off,and his Pima cotton was so thin.not to mention all 3 tops pilled!pulled! His clothing is far from perfect!