Trusted Contributor

Re: Enjoying Jane & Pat at night

I enjoy watching Pat & Jayne too.  They are clearly professionals and when you watch some other people you can see how easily Pat & Jayne handle their jobs.  Hope they have more shows at night.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

It didn't seem like this show was promoted as much as some of the others.  I only got to see part of it.  I wonder if they are bringing back Fashionably Late.  I enjoy both of them.

I missed their show but I would have watched it (just to see them together at night), if  had known about the show. 

I really like them both because they are so straight forward and genuine, but I think they are even better together because they bring out the fun in each other. And they really seem to like each other. Nothing seemed forced.

I've always enjoyed watching their morning shows and I think they'd make a great nighttime duo. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777  Hi, yes those are my thoughts as wellWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

They are fun and relaxing to watch ...  I would enjoy shopping with them!!  They're not kissy kissy all over the vendors, using the latest lingo, screaming to use automated ordering, how many remain in black (who cares how many are left) or hearing family stories.  Wish they were on together a little more in the evening.  They are a welcome departure from PMStyle with the how cool am I attitude and atmosphere ... 

******************Very well said!