Occasional Contributor

There should be a box you can check that says you want easy pay or a one time payment.  I personally don't use easy pay, and it is a pain to go in and change your order.  HSN has this.

Honored Contributor

There is one if it is available.  You can even do it on phone system.  Note:  Phone will not tell you if it IS available, just blanket term about automatically applying any good terms if there are any.  If you don't see one during the online ordering process, maybe that item isn't eligible.  

Honored Contributor

I too do not use easy pay but I've always seen an option to pay in full.  No problem.

Honored Contributor

@GI nurse

There is a box to check if you do or do not want easy pay on the payment page of checkout.

Even if you use 'Speed Buy', there is a box to check after your password, if you want to 'review your order' and you can change payment method or easy pay there also.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@GI nurse

There already is a button you can check for one-time payment or easy pay.

On every device I use, it is located on the payment page right above your method of payment.

All the easy pay options are listed as well as one-time full payment.  You just have to check the correct box.

If you order via telephone, automated system....you have to go through the long version so you can decline Easy Pay.

Respected Contributor

You can go to your account and speed up the payment of ez pay payments.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used such a button.  Not sure if it is always there.

Honored Contributor

To pay in full or with easy pay is one of the steps during checkout.