Esteemed Contributor

Please stop making EZ Pay your default payment type. Not everyone wants to use this and I hate that if you miss changing this on an order, it automatically goes on EZ Pay.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.

Honored Contributor

It never made any sense to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Not a big deal as its so easy to change to full pay and, if you do miss changing it, it's easy to go into your account anytime and pay it off. I suspect the vast majority of people do want Easy Pay, and the majority rules.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

Not a big deal as its so easy to change to full pay and, if you do miss changing it, it's easy to go into your account anytime and pay it off. I suspect the vast majority of people do want Easy Pay, and the majority rules.

@Kachina624, I'm sure that you are correct , but it has never seemed logical to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I agree I don't want Easy Pay, but if I forget to change it then it's no problem to change afterwards.

Honored Contributor

I agree.

Honored Contributor

Sorry about the paragraphs connected together. Won't let me correct the spacing. Another website glitch needing to be fixed.

We have had this suggestion at times here.

Most likely QVC has it set this way is because most shoppers use Easy Pay.

However, suppose you were a shopper who preferred it the way it is...default easy pay. QVC charged your card full price. You kept forgetting, your card was charged for the full amount every time you made a purchase. What if you purchased something expensive?

You don't want to be inconvenienced, but it's OK to inconvenience others.

The problem, as I see it, is not remembering QVC's default is Easy Pay. It's not difficult at all to click on pay full price.

Easy Pay is easy to pay. You can pay off anything you want. So, when you forget to click full price, click on balance on the item you want to pay and it will be paid off.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxeewrote:

Sorry about the paragraphs connected together. Won't let me correct the spacing. Another website glitch needing to be fixed.

However, suppose you were a shopper who preferred it the way it is...default easy pay. QVC charged your card full price. You kept forgetting, your card was charged for the full amount every time you made a purchase. What if you purchased something expensive?

The problem, as I see it, is not remembering QVC's default is Easy Pay. It's not difficult at all to click on pay full price.

Easy Pay is easy to pay. You can pay off anything you want. So, when you forget to click full price, click on balance on the item you want to pay and it will be paid off.

@Foxxee, Sorry, I know why they do it, and that is the way it is, but to me it is more logical to have full pay default and edit to easy pay. That is just the way my mind works and I will die on that hill, LOL. 😂

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@Foxxeewrote:

@Foxxee, Sorry, I know why they do it, and that is the way it is, but to me it is more logical to have full pay default and edit to easy pay. That is just the way my mind works and I will die on that hill, LOL. 😂

@QVCkitty1

I agree it is more logical to pay full price as the default. It's how other retailers do it all the time; however, they offer the option to use "Affirm" or other ways to pay over time.