Contributor

QVC please adjust the default easy pay setting in checkout. We customers need the CHOICE  to do easy pay OR NOT to do easy pay  ! 

Honored Contributor

You do have that option. The default is "easy pay," but you can change that to pay-in-full.  

Most likely the default is easy pay because more buyers use it than pay-in-full.  

Honored Contributor

And I am one of them!  I agree with your assessment that a great number of customers use it.  Otherwise, they wouldn't make such a 'promo' of it all the time.

My guess would be their marketing research shows it as a desirable feature.

Please leave it as is.

Respected Contributor

There is a choice & it's so easy to change to Pay In Full. Since most retailers don't offer Easy Pay & Q does it's their default.

Esteemed Contributor

You can go into your account at any time to pay off all the easy pays or as many as you like.  For those on a monthly  budget, I can understand why Easy Pay may work for them .

Honored Contributor

HSN defaults to full pay. I love it, since I never use easy pay.

Esteemed Contributor

I use easy pay until I receive my purchase and plan on keeping it.  If kept I will go in and pay it off.  If it's a return, I haven't tied up the full purchase price and wait forever for my refund.  

Super Contributor

Exactly - I don't want my money tied up for something I may return.  And these days I return about half of the items I try. 

Trusted Contributor

So, they make it inconvenient for the customers who want to pay in full.  smh  Why should I have to do the extra clicking because I pay in full.  There should be a feature for customers to change that Easy Pay default.

Honored Contributor

I have never ordered anything from QVC that I couldn't pay for in full, BUT I always us EZPAY when it is offered