Honored Contributor

I know quite a few who would love clip dangle earrings.

I would prefer the screw-back type of clip earrings.  Easy to conform to our and others' ear lobes.  More comfortable, too.

I would love 14K gold dangles.

Or sterling dangles. 

Wouldn't it be nice for the Q to have a few clip-on options along with each of their pierced items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I would love to see more leverback earrings that were believable-sized simulated gemstones. Have waited for these for years.

@lovesrecess  - I agree. I love leverback earrings too, especially Joan Rivers. They are so comfortable to wear. Many of her older earrings with simulated gemstones are very believable, and can be found on eBay. HUNDREDS of them are shown there. Good luck!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

suck it up and get your ears pierced

Honored Contributor

Guess what!

I was web searching ear cuffs, and ran across, by accident, clip on earrings at..........Walmart.

I'm surprised that Walmart offers many, many clip-on earrings, as well as ear cuffs.

So, in case you're looking for clip-ons, check out Walmart.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

RealReal.com often has non-pierced earrings in base metals, silver and gold, with and without stones, and in multiple forms.  Items sell quickly but the values are great.  I bought a George Jensen grape necklace for half price, Konstantino silver earrings for less than $100.00 (usually 250 plus) in other stores, and lost out on an 8.5'', 11.0gm, 14K bangle for $502.00.  Check daily as stock changes.  Designers vary.