Contributor

Does QVC management read our suggestions?

Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does QVC management read our suggestions?

On a couple of presentations, I've heard certain vendors say, we're doing this because you asked for it.  Now if management listens and talks to vendors, then I'd guess yes.  

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I don't know, but from all indications, IMO, it appears that QVC management does not. . . otherwise they would take some action regarding complaints about shipping, repetitious programming, etc., or . . .  they don't care.

Valued Contributor

Only if the complaint is on their FACEBOOK page .... I think a few of the designers read the REVIEWS but I doubt if this forum is read by vendors/designers.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does QVC management read our suggestions?o

@bittersweet wrote:

Only if the complaint is on their FACEBOOK page .... I think a few of the designers read the REVIEWS but I doubt if this forum is read by vendors/designers.

@mercyMe I agree. I've heard them mention FB. I don't think they read anything here. 

Honored Contributor

My guess would be "no".  Otherwise, I think they would have replaced their IT staff long ago so as to eliminate the countless problems that never seem to end.

Honored Contributor

Do you see them implementing any of our suggestions?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Reading suggestions does not always correlate with implementation.

Many of the "suggestions" are just catty b***h-fests and clearly TPTB recognize that. There's likely a boomerang, cry wolf scenario - so much of what is "suggested" here is pure kwap or so wildly improbable that TPTB have tuned out to almost everything posters suggest, valid or not, because their assumption, over the years of the forum, is that not much of substance ever comes out of this forum as far as things they are willing to implement.

I'm guessing that when a change is made, it's because people spoke to CS directly, wrote directly to corporate, or wrote on FB. And not just one person, or two, but many.

Just because a poster has a suggestion or complaint (or bash) that they post to the forum, does not mean the suggestion is valid, worthy, or "needs to be" implemented "as requested" simply because it was stated. No, your mommy was incorrect - you (generic 'you') are not super-special.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Occasionally a mod has said they passed a suggestion on to the buying team or vendor. I think that's about the most/best chance of topics here getting any chance of implementation.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the Q does not care to read bad comments or suggestions. They only want to hear good things. The Suggestion Box is here b/c all B&M have them. Others must find them useful.