Occasional Contributor

I was watching QVC and Diamonique Jewelry was on. I love Diamonique Jewelry  because it's affordable and lifetime Guarrantee.  I did notice that there were two Hosts presenting.  One was dressed in a black outfit with nice heals....but the other host was dressed in a polo shirt, pants and sneakers.  I was sad to see that the other host was NOT dressed for the theme of the show.  The host seemed dressed for a workout show....not a Jewelry show.  Dissapointed !!!!   

Trusted Contributor

why does selling jewelry have to be a dress up affair. we wear our jewelry with a wide variety of outfits from casual to formal. it's nice to see it presented in different types of clothing. 

Respected Contributor

@kitenlvr Do you have a suggestion about Diamonique Jewelry designs? I don't understand your post.

Honored Contributor

@kitenlvr Oh puh-leeze. Who cares what a host is wearing to sell jewelry? These posts about this same subject are really getting old.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry you feel that way....so don't respond.. All I am saying is in the past Jewelry shows....most of the hosts dressed up for them. Yes...you can wear jewelry with all kinds of outfits...but presenting it to make it sell is another story.  

Occasional Contributor

No suggestions for Diamonique Jewelry..The Topic was all about what the hosts were wearing to present the items.  Jewelry shows in the past...most of the Hosts dressed up.

I guess times have changed. 

Honored Contributor

I don't even see a Diamonique show on any of three channels today but it's possible the host had a sportswear show prior to a Diamonique show and couldn't change.  There's really no reason to dress up for an inexpensive diamond fake. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 It was yesterday, June 24 from 2-4pm ET. Following "At Home with Rick," Jennifer Coffey co-hosted the 2-hour Diamonique show with Rick, who was dressed appropriately for the prior show. Jennifer Coffey was dressed up.

I understand that the hosts and models used to be dressed up for all jewelry shows, but things have changed, especially for a casual Thursday afternoon show. They seem to save the dressing up for the all-day jewelry events.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@kitenlvr   When there is an all-day jewelry event, Rick is always on point with his attire -- a suit and usually a tie.

Did you notice that Rick had a show before the Diamonique show, and after as well?  They were both home-themed shows.  In his previous show, one of his items was an exercise vibration fitness machine.  Rick was appropriately dressed, as always.  Then he had to immediately join Jennifer to co-host the Diamonique show.  

His clothes seem to bother you quite a bit; you could have checked the Program Guide to see before & after shows. The Diamonique show was not set up as a dressed up event anyway.  Even the diamonique brand ambassador, Erin, was quite casual from her home (I recognized that t-shirt she had on) and looked fine.  Jennifer wore a navy jumpsuit that she has worn multiple times before, and looked lovely.  Rick looked just fine to me. 

Occasional Contributor

Amy Stran is a very adorable host. However, the Diamonique rings she has designed are such gaudy big stones. They look just like glass and don't look real at all. I wouldn't want my name associated with such poor quality stones. Smaller is more believable anyways.