New Contributor

QVC used to carry the best jeans from Denim & Co.  The number was A45126.  I just did a search for petite jeans and all I got was 3 from some other brand.  Please bring back Denim & Co. JEANS!!!!  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

D&c hasn't had decent jeans in at least ten years.

Valued Contributor

Try L. C. Hepburn Jeans.................I find them the close to the D/C Jean........................

Valued Contributor

Search for "Denim & Co petite jeans," and you'll get about a dozen of them.  I just did, and there they were,

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

yes, the original version modern waist jeans were the best.  right balance of cotton and spandex. 

Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. JEANS. Sizing

I just sent back two pair of the two pocket original waist jeans.  I had. Several pair that I needed to replace and ordered the same item number, same size and no way were they the same!  First of all they were to large in hips, secondly,  fabric was thin and siff.  These new ones were a far cry from the original ones.

I have noticed a lot of inconsistancy in sizing lately and you cannot rely on the measurements given.  I went years and never returned an item but now it's an entirely different story and an expensive one because of QVC changing fabrics and not being consistant!  Gary can brag all he wants but quality has gone by the side.