Super Contributor

The TSV looks inviting but the bottom sheets need to be deeper for me.  I would love to buy sheets from QVC but cannot because my mattress is thicker & I need extra deep pocket fitted sheets.  I would hope in this day of thicker matresses that QVC would offer deeper pockets for those of us that need them.  I'm sure I'm not alone.   Please take this into consideration....

Contributor
@desertrat8 wrote:

The TSV looks inviting but the bottom sheets need to be deeper for me.  I would love to buy sheets from QVC but cannot because my mattress is thicker & I need extra deep pocket fitted sheets.  I would hope in this day of thicker matresses that QVC would offer deeper pockets for those of us that need them.  I'm sure I'm not alone.   Please take this into consideration....

I second the request for deeper pockets.  I need 18" deep pockets; not 15" that can stretch to to 18".  I would have loved to buy the TSV in king size.  I would be willing to pay extra for this choice. QVC, please consider this option!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @desertrat8 and @CookieC25

This is a great suggestion about the sheets and I would be happy to forward it for consideration!  

Barb

Customer Care

Regular Visitor

Deeper bottom fitted sheets king sized please! 

Trusted Contributor

Their sheets have some of the most shallow pockets on the market.  Most all the sheets I see in stores are 18 to 20 inches deep, even at the discount stores they are that deep.