Honored Contributor

Re: David's BIG return

[ Edited ]

@DottieD wrote:

I can't watch the honeybell orange guy.  It's disgusting how he squeezes the juice all over the place. So unnecessary.  It borders on being vulgar.

====

Vulgar! My goodness, where is he squeezing it from? @Mominohio I love your responses to that very strange complaint - like a lady who wants our town board to require dogs wear diapers in the park!

Respected Contributor

Re: David's BIG return

[ Edited ]

@DottieD wrote:

@Mominohio- yes, vulgar - as in lacking in sophistication and refinement. I realize it's a matter of semantics. Constantly squeezing the oranges so that the juice goes all over the place in order to make a point is unnecessary and slovenly.  No, I haven't lived a sheltered life,  In fact, I'm rather worldly.  I'm just not a fan of some of these food demonstrations, especially the squeezing of food with ones fingers.

I'm guessing you are also turned off by shows of Josie Maran constantly swirling her fingers in the jars of body butter and slathering it all over herself.  After 2 hrs she and the models are greasy oil slicks!

Regular Contributor
^Ha, I never thought of that! Thanks for the laugh. Maybe my peeve is how food is handled, though I can only take so much of Josie and her body butters.
Regular Contributor

KoRe: David's BIG return

[ Edited ]

It seems someone is intent on being insulting. Is it allowed now to attack other posters?

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, did not miss the happy dance at all!

Occasional Contributor

I believe I have now read it all! Sorry, but that seems to be a odd way to look at orange juice! 

Valued Contributor

OK, I understand watching others squeeze food may be unappealing but these honeybelles are so delicious you should try them just once.  I buy them every year and only wish they were available year round.  Happy dances and presentation failures should not diminish the value of this wonderful fruit.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't get to have the TV on last night. Was his return worth watching? Anything new?

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

I didn't get to have the TV on last night. Was his return worth watching? Anything new?

Nothing new but nice to see him back.I like David..he seems happy all of the time