Occasional Contributor

Would you please make your stove top burner covers and prep boards to face the long way so I can look at it the right way instead of sideways. K44077. I would love to have theses but not the way you have the pictures on them. Please consider changing it or just make some both ways. I would appreciate it so much! Thank you for reading this! I hope you will consider it! Have a great day!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@beccijoa. Search K44077 on the QVC homepage and you can see each horizontally as you requested.  Very nice pictures used.

Super Contributor

I believe the OP would like the pattern shown vertically instead so when you stand at your stove, you don't have to turn your head to see the pattern.  I may have misunderstood.

Trusted Contributor

@beccijoa. Vertically?  I just turned my tablet so I could see it vertically.  Some prints I did not like vertically but I do not want them to put on my stove.   I will use on the sink and counter.  Also gift to son and DIL to use for protection on their bar,etc.  The reviews are not bad (4.7)  but people might want to read those with fewer stars before you buy.  I will wait for more reviews now that I have read them.  Return postage never good, especially if I buy several as gifts.

Occasional Contributor

I was on the site but they face to the wall and not to me in front of the stove. Think they look awful the way they have them facing.

Super Contributor

Totally agree.......that's why I bought the "black marble"........would love to have 2 of the Snowmen--the new pattern.........but it does need to be placed East to West on the stove top instead of North to South..........