Contributor
Please, Please, please, keep Antonia on with Shawn on #DaretoShare. Laughed so much and bought so much! Great show😊
Honored Contributor

Fun show, fun time.

Frequent Contributor
Oh my goodness....Antonella and Shawn was one of the best shows in a long time. I saw them last week too. I sure hope they keep Antonella there. She adds so much more than Elise. Please think about this new match up.
Esteemed Contributor

Yea, were pretty funny . Guess , Antonia  is not to tech savy  with that lap top .

Honored Contributor

Antonella is funny enough on her own but these two as a pair are a hoot.They play off each other well!

Trusted Contributor

I'd just like to see Antonella. She's a barrel of laughs and good fun anytime. I'm tired of Shawn doing the shows and washing her face.

Valued Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I'd just like to see Antonella. She's a barrel of laughs and good fun anytime. I'm tired of Shawn doing the shows and washing her face.

I totally agree! I think she'd do just fine on her own lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Regular Contributor

@a new me! wrote:
Please, Please, please, keep Antonia on with Shawn on #DaretoShare. Laughed so much and bought so much! Great show😊

@a new me!  I agree. 

Esteemed Contributor

Got to admit it they were hilarious  to watch while I was waiting for  the demonstration or info on the priducts they were presenting. To be honest Antonia had not been my cup of tea  till last night - it was her interpaly with Shawn . Reminded me of two sisters

Agree with these posts these two atleast keep the  time entertaining and not being so boring while one is waiting for presentations of products .

Honored Contributor

It's Antonella, not Antonia (smile).