Highlighted
Respected Contributor
It has been my morning habit to come here and browse the boards, see what has been on air today and to check the new items. It used to be 20 or so new fashion items daily an d I frequently saw things I was interested in. Now that has changed. Today in fashion alone there are 1200 items listed as new. Needless to say I will no longer browse new. It would take me an hour and the items are no longer new when they have been shown for weeks already. Am I alone in this opinion?
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2  I agree with you.  I am certain that I have seen the New Today and New This Week.  Unfortunately, when I looked today, there were too many option and I just stopped looking.  Change is not always good.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@cody2   I have found if you go to New then Best Match and select newest first, you will then see what we used to see under NEW

Frequent Contributor

I hate having to go through all those new steps! What waste of time! I,too, loved quickly checking to see what was new. Now its such a hassle. So far the “new” Q is very unimpressive!

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@cody2   I have found if you go to New then Best Match and select newest first, you will then see what we used to see under NEW

@KathyM23 What a great idea. Thank you! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 - For a few months, the Q was listing hundreds of supposedly new items each day, and I came to the forums and complained about it a lot (and had many others join in voicing their displeasure) because I also check out the new selections daily. Ever since the negative feedback, the Q typically only lists a couple dozen items in the "New" section each day, and I generally don't see many repeats except the now neverending TSVs and Big Deals.

However, on weekends, the Q seems to slide back into its old habits and lists all the new items for the WEEK instead of the DAY—you'll even see the phrasing to indicate this at the top of the page when they do it—so there are definitely repeats, and sorting the list by "Newest First" doesn't really do what it should. I guess I see the point of this since not everyone looks every day, so as long as this isn't the "norm" again, I'll try to survive.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Well, they're still listing hundreds of items, and the weekend is long over—I really hope the Q hasn't decided to go back to only showing weekly rather than daily additions to the "New" section. Even when filtering by "Newest First," items that were posted several days ago are included on the first page, so the feature just isn't that helpful. Sigh.

Valued Contributor

On my iPad I have to put new into the search bar and then new today....new this week...new thus month come up on screen.  New used to be at the top of the page but now lists either deals or trending.  All in all between slow shipping, slow returns, ridiculous high prices, less customer service, shipping charges, no video for most online items, one item per hour on air...well, shopping is not such a fun experience....back to a store!

Esteemed Contributor

This morning, I checked the "New" section as I always do and was once again frustrated to see around 2,000 items listed, encompassing the past week. Just a moment ago, I accidentally clicked the "New" link because a page loaded strangely, and I see that the list is back down to 208 items without a note about "weekly" arrivals, and the selection does appear to be only very recently added inventory.

Thanks for the change, QVC . . . as always, you're bizarre.  Smiley Happy