Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I emailed to that address last night and got a response from Beth with a resolution within minutes.

@Kachina624  something is definately wrong. I know a few people tried emailing throught the Q's Website but found out it never worked that way.

I've never had a problem with sending an email to the Social Team and getting help.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sage04    Almost every day later, there's a post from someone who says they've contacted qvcsocialteam@qvc.com multiple times and have gotten no response.  Makes me wonder what's going on.  It would be very frustrating to have a serious problem with no help available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Effie54  - I've always gotten a very quick response whenever I've used the email address that Susan gave you, so something else must be going on.

I just sent the email again to the address CS listed. 

@Effie54 - Susan asked you to send the email to the Social Team at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

That's what you need to put in the address bar of your email, so that it can reach the Social Team.  Exactly as written above, no spaces or any other characters than what's shown.  (Copy and paste it, if that helps.)

I have never had a problem with my emails reaching them, when using that address.  The Social Team have always been excellent at resolving issues, when the email actually gets to them.

You keep saying "the email CS listed".  Is the above one what you mean or are you using a different one?  More specific information might help.

YES, and I did that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sage04    Almost every day later, there's a post from someone who says they've contacted qvcsocialteam@qvc.com multiple times and have gotten no response.  Makes me wonder what's going on.  It would be very frustrating to have a serious problem with no help available.

Hi Kachina,

It truly is frustrating. I did email. The Social team.....they don't seem to be receiving them. I called instead. It's a pain though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I couldn't get Customer Service to answer my emails (sent 4 times), but they're on this site proofing threads proficiently. 

@Effie54 Please be sure you are email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  

Susan

I did

@I am in the inbox this morning and we have not received an email, I am happy to help with whatever the CS Issue is but we are not receiving.  Can you provide any of the details here?               Susan

I was wondering what happened to the Attitudes By Renee top. It says it was delayed....now it's out of stock. I'm thinking it's not available to ship? Just wondering what happened to that order. Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 - Sounds like there's something wrong with your email provider, since the rest of us aren't having any issues like this.

Years ago, while at work, emails weren't getting through and it turned out they were piling up on a server and just sitting there.  It was only when a number of people complained, that the problem was found.  And then hundreds of emails were released all at the same time.

I know that doesn't help you, but is there any chance you could use a different email provider?  Just to see if that's where the issue is?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I emailed to that address last night and got a response from Beth with a resolution within minutes.

@Kachina624   Me too!   They always respond quickly and solve any problems or questions I have.  I am so grateful that they are here!

Esteemed Contributor

In this case, I would just call.  It takes time but OP has spent more here going back and forth to us.  JMO