Super Contributor

Why is it so hard to get to the reviews anymore?  I liked when the reviews automatically showed up.  I keep clicking read reviews on certain items and nothing comes up even though I see it has 14 reviews

Regular Contributor

I agree 100%!  I guess the Q is trying to get us to order items without reading the reviews.  They need to fix this situation abd out it back to what it used to be and allow the customer to click on the revieww for each item without having to "dig deeper" to get to them.  They invested all kinds of time and money on a new logo, which is less impressive than the old one and updated other areas on the site so there is no reason they can't give us easy access to the reviews!!  QVC ARE YOU LISTENING????

Trusted Contributor

Re: Customer Reviews

[ Edited ]

ITA,  If you find out let me know.  

Edit: And agree the new logo is flat.

Esteemed Contributor

For those having trouble viewing reviews: Several people have reported this issue lately, primarily when using the Safari browser on iPads. Clearing your cache and cookies should solve the problem (regardless of device, operating system, or browser), even if the fix is only temporary. Alternately, try downloading the QVC app; many have reported that it is a more stable option for browsing the site. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I noticed this with a couple of other websites too.  I wonder if they're all going to this?   I want to see the reviews.   I ignore a lot that don't say anything productive about the product though.  I don't want to know if it's pretty.  I want to know how it works, does it work, how long did it last, was it liked, etc.

I look for patterns since companies are now paying people to write reviews. If too many seem fake, I ignore them all.  For example, Some vendors/companies who sell their products on Amazon are now paying people to write reviews on Amazon.  I've seen it on Kohls, Macys, and other websites too.  

Esteemed Contributor

If it says “no reviews yet” click on it anyway and they pop up.

Contributor

Thank you for the response, but I'm having problems and I'm not using Safari. The reviews give usieful information (particularly about sizing) and I'm less likely to order if the reviews are easily readable.

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42   I brought this to the attention of the moderators on Sunday, I never heard back from anyone.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  I did clear cookies, etc.  It did not help. The problem has been going on for quite a while.

Regular Contributor

I like the reviews, especially the sizing...in some instances it has detered me from ordering my normal size, and either order the item sizing up or down.  And in all cases I didn't have to return the item.