Respected Contributor
Why does QVC offer crafting supplies on their website but no crafting shows? There are so many of us that love crafting and would like to see crafting shows brought back. QVC your missing out on lots of sales by not offering crafting shows!!!l PLEASE........🙏🏻
Honored Contributor

I think the crafting shows are all on HSN; but it would be nice if Qurate let some of that programming appear on Q,

Esteemed Contributor

HSN just offered a 24 hr craft day this week. That's where you can see those kinds of shows.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

HSN just offered a 24 hr craft day this week. That's where you can see those kinds of shows.

I do watch HSN Crafting Shows never miss. But I thought maybe, just maybe QVC could bring back Crafting Shows with different vendors. Since bought HSN & QVC are having crossovers of many products. Just a thought.
Honored Contributor

I hope Quarate leaves the craft shows on HSN.  Can't imagine the prices and shipping deals that HSN provides to us would be offered by QVC.  I like things the way they are. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I hope Quarate leaves the craft shows on HSN.  Can't imagine the prices and shipping deals that HSN provides to us would be offered by QVC.  I like things the way they are. 

Just a thought: not everyone gets HSN and vice versa. A variety of shows is nice jewelry, fashion, kitchen, home, health, garden, electronics......why not crafts?