Valued Contributor

Next year consider adding a federal blue, black, black arms with brown slats, barn red. Match the colors to some of the lanterns available.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Next year consider adding a federal blue, black, black arms with brown slats, barn red. Match the colors to some of the lanterns available.

This a wonderful bench, I have had 2 for going on 4 years. Don't hesitate on these they are wonderful. Wish they would make a chair.

Honored Contributor

They're really mixing it up now with different colors for the arms vs. the rest of the bench.  There's no end to the number of combinations they'll have.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought about getting one, but then I read reviews that they blow over easily.  That would not be good here in FL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I thought about getting one, but then I read reviews that they blow over easily.  That would not be good here in FL.

They are solid and not light at all, I don't think they would blow over at all. But I bought mine 4 years ago. They wipe off so easy, I do take mine in in the winter, but I'm sure I don't have too.