Super Contributor

When is MARLA WYNNE’s clothing line coming to QVC?

I discovered Marla Wynne while in the U.K.  It's one of the classiest & most comfortable fashion lines I've seen.  Will it be coming to QVC soon?

Honored Contributor

Re: When is MARLA WYNNE’s clothing line coming to QVC?

@CABRIT   You can purchase her line on HSN.  I have a few pieces, just beware, her things run big.

Honored Contributor

@CABRIT    Why in the world would it come to QVC?  Right now IMO, HSN has a lot more class than QVC and Marla is right where she should be. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I most likely won't buy Wynn no matter which platform she uses, but for sure as long as she's on HSN, I know never is not long enough.  I find very little about HSN classy.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I so agree. I've watched a few minutes over the years here and there. Not impressed at all. Never spent a penny.

Honored Contributor

I buy from HSN.  I have found that most of the time if they are selling the same item as QVC, it is less expensive there, especially with shoes and appliances.

I don't care who I buy from..classy or not (??). I can't imagine a TV store being classy. it's all about the bottom line for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops    Compared to QVC, HSN is the epitome of class.  Have you even watched it?  Host behave professionally with no giggling, silliness, weird clothing, no pajamas and they know how to pronounce and use English words.  No non-stop talking or discussion of personal affairs, no interrupting guests.  They actually give info about the product.  No grab a phone and place an order.  Great polished appearances by hosts.  Geez, I didn't realize how low the Q had sunk.  TPTB ought to be proud.

Marla Wynn is a great line but more for the career person.  Too expensive to wear around the house and not suitable.

@Love my grandkids 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just jumping in with my 2 cents. I have not placed a Q order in over 8 years, but  buy from HSN all the time. Much better prices, good sale prices, coupons, free shipping, I find HSN much more customer friendly, and enjoy shopping there. Much bigger bang for my hard earned buck !!! Of course I shop elsewhere too, but this was just my comparing the 2 networks. 

Honored Contributor

She's not my style, but I think the best designer now  between QVC and HSN.  Very talented lady.   

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    I agree but I find her very entertaining and enjoy listening to her, although I rarely buy anything. I can't say that about 90% of the Q hosts.