Contributor

Since the1st colors to sell out when actually presented are brown, olive and grey, please include these color choices more often as they seem very popular.

Valued Contributor

Odd, because those are the last colors I would choose in clothing. I assume clothing is what is being disussed here.

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala   I'd decided not to comment but since you started it....I buy an occasional pair of brown pants but I wouldn't accept any shade of green, especially olive, gray or beige if they offered to send it free.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Shades of green (especially olive) are my favorite colors to buy and wear. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Slopester wrote:

Since the1st colors to sell out when actually presented are brown, olive and grey, please include these color choices more often as they seem very popular.

I agree....i don't want to see pastels in the fall winter seasons.......tons of them in the spring/summer......the warm colors are always my first choice in the fall and winter months.

Honored Contributor

'I don't know'..........I kind of like to see / wear a nice, soft  pastel pink/blush mock sweater in the Winter.  

With grey pants/jeans. 

But, my favorite is wearing blush pink with black pants.  Sort of retro.  Small scarf tied at the side of neckline.

Not very often, but once in a while.  Just for fun!

By the way, do they still sell pink and black furry dice to hang from our rear view car windows? 

Or maybe clip-on to wear on our handbag straps?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATE:   Amazon sells those fuzzy dice.  Pink and black, and also other favorite retro colors, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting conversation.  I wear pastels year-round because I really don't like brown, olive greens, black, mustard golds, or any of the fall/winter colors.   When I watch QVC, I'm always disappointed they don't have colors I like in tops and sweaters.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt