Contributor

Once again, the co-hosts attempting to outdo one another with the vendor trying to get a word in to no avail.   It was Beauty Day, and it was chaotic.  During a presentation on eye shadow, I sat through it hoping they would demonstrate how to

apply.  No such luck.  Why oh why do they need three people to present one product, all three so hyped up over, of all things, eye shadow.  No doubt, management encourages this behavior.  The hosts are constantly competing against one another and speaking so fast one has trouble hearing what is being said.  I was developing a headache and turned the TV to a football game which was much less stressful!

Honored Contributor

Main reason I don't watch plus the boring products.

Respected Contributor

I watched the last 50 minutes of the Le Creuset hour long show at midnight  last night on mute.

The loud shrieking was TOO MUCH at midnight.

I wanted to offer Nate Collier some Advil thru my teevee set.

WHY?!?!?!?!

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Honestly, I can get the same exact eye shadows at our local dollar store!  

And I read the reviews on that 'Perricone' skin cream, which is majorly expensive, and the reviewers said the smell of it was awful, so I purchased a sample size on ebay, and they were right, it has a scent I did not care for.

I wish QVC would start carrying merchandise like 'Creme de la mer', expensive but worth every penny!!

Honored Contributor

@Daffney    There is no a person who will read this who can influence the hosts' actions.  If you have a complaint, you may contact the corporate offices by phone or mail.  They have as person designated to take complaints.

Screenshot_20220818-095742_kindlephoto-349887752.png 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Ronettes  - You can purchase eye shadow at any price point, but not all shadows are created equal.  

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Ronettes  - You can purchase eye shadow at any price point, but not all shadows are created equal.  

That's your opinion, mine is that I purchased Clinique eye shadow which is expensive, and the dollar store brand looks and feels exactly the same.  It's even the same color.

So that is my opinion.

I will splurge on things like Creme de la mer, but not eye shadow!

Respected Contributor

Well my opinion is that I am very careful about what products I use especially around my eyes.

Funny about the mentioning of a dollar store. Last time I was checking out of a dollar store two employees were talking about a new product they were putting on the shelf. The one said she would never use it after another coworker got an eye infection.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more. I was watching briefly last evening and to my amazement three people were talking at the same time...not two people, which is bad enough, but three overhyped people! 

In my world that can mean only one thing = CLICK! 

Trusted Contributor

I channel surfed over to Q last week and caught a female host telling the Perricone rep. to get out of the camera range and just stand there  and not talk because she was making her (the host) nervous.  I had just tuned in so I do not know what had happened before that.  BUT IT WAS ALITTLE SURPRISING that a host would talk to a product representative like that, even just fooling around.    Jane was the other host.  She stood there and seemed to be alittle taken back but didn't react too much.  I kept watching because I thought there would be more drama.  I really do not like that particular host at all and CLICK, don't watch much these days.  Nope, Q Shopping is not at all like it used to be.  I watched alot and spent money.  Now it is Amazon and next day delivery.