Highlighted
Super Contributor

“Click here” measurements missing

Suggestion for QVC management...

Please include "click here" measurement charts on all ready to wear garment descriptions. I couldn't order the SG jacket pictured below because the garment measurements were missing. This is happening more and more. If this is a corporate decision to trim costs, it's a mistake to inconvenience your customers by doing this. I would suggest that garment measurements are always included in the product description and that QVC double down in their quality efforts and make sure that information is accurate.

929EE13A-CA6B-446D-85F7-B3567879FAEE.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: “Click here” measurements missing

@mspemberley I will add item A552493 NYDJ Coated Denim Jacket is also missing the size info at the bottom of the description. This seems to be NEW merchandise.

NYDJ does not fit like QVC sizing. This is unfair to the vendor and will result in QVC having an increased volume of returns.

Valued Contributor

I posted about this in the Customer Care forum last Saturday asking the question and got no response from the powers that be at Customer Care.  All of the new Logo items are missing the garment measurements except some jeans.  I will not buy if I can't depend on the measurments, there are too many differences in items even within the same brand.  It is beginning to seem as if this is indeed a cost cutting decision.

Respected Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I posted about this in the Customer Care forum last Saturday asking the question and got no response from the powers that be at Customer Care.  All of the new Logo items are missing the garment measurements except some jeans.  I will not buy if I can't depend on the measurments, there are too many differences in items even within the same brand.  It is beginning to seem as if this is indeed a cost cutting decision.

Yes, @sunsetbeach, if it is a cost cutting decision it just might be the last straw that cuts them right out of business! This is now the third thread where I'll state there's no way in heck I will even consider ordering a garment from QVC without the "click here" specific garment measurements. End of story.  

Frequent Contributor

Add me to the list of people who will NOT purchase clothing when the measurements aren't given. I get most of my clothing here because of my disability and the measurements are the only way I can tell if an item will fit! This same thing happened about 10  years ago and the Q shoppers stopped buying clothing. If it happens again I will stop shopping again.

Honored Contributor

Try sending an email to HQ where someone has the power to look into it.  Posting here on the forums will get you nowhere.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I often find the sizing not showing on items.

Contributor

I never buy a garment without looking at the specific garment measurements chart. It is essential for me to have this information before I purchase any garment period!  I am upset that QVC has decided to add this to the list of things a customer does not need like a receipt!