Occasional Contributor

Clean g products during In The Kitchen With David

I wish QVC would stop spending a whole hour on a cleaning product during ITKWD. It is bad enough that we pretty much get to see the same things over and over again on Wednesdays and SUNDAYS during ITKWD, so why present a vacuum cleaner or any other cleaning product during this show? I usually go to an other channel to watch something else because I am not interested in cleaning products during ITKWD. This show should be only about kitchen gadgets, small appliances, different food products and cookbooks, that's it!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Clean g products during In The Kitchen With David

I'm assuming David is their top seller. They will have him selling cleaning products until the cows come home because he makes them $$$.  And they are in desperate need of money.  They will never stop because people are buying what he is selling.

Just wait until he's presenting Breezies Bras.  You'll wish then for the days of him selling cleaning products Woman Wink

Super Contributor

If he wasn't selling vacuum cleaners and cleaning products, he would be prattling on about the same old tired old products anyway.  Lock and Lock, like it's the first time anyone has ever seen a storaqe container.  Temptations, how much of that stuff can one household manage?  Kitchenaid - who doesn't have one of these by now?  Same with air fryers, pressure cookers, Rastelli, etc., etc., etc.  Nothing new in Happy Dance Land.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

And don't forget all the kitchen gadgets from Mark-Charles.

Occasional Contributor

Yep, boring, boring, boring! Same old stuff all the time.
Occasional Contributor

Yep, boring, boring, boring! Same old stuff all the time. They act like they have nothing else to sell and what gets me on top of everything else is when they tell you (whatever they are selling at that time) to get one for the mailman, for the teacher, your beautician, your neighbor and on and on. Or get it for your RV, maybe for your cabin or weekend home! Who do they think we are, Rockefeller? They need to get real here!
Respected Contributor

@Gabbs1 wrote:
Yep, boring, boring, boring! Same old stuff all the time. They act like they have nothing else to sell and what gets me on top of everything else is when they tell you (whatever they are selling at that time) to get one for the mailman, for the teacher, your beautician, your neighbor and on and on. Or get it for your RV, maybe for your cabin or weekend home! Who do they think we are, Rockefeller? They need to get real here!

Yes!  ITA with you and laughed after reading your post as I've felt the same way.  

Get one for your kids' teachers, the kid who walks your dog, your nail tech, the shampoo girl, bus driver, get 3 so you have one at home, one for desk at work, and of course you need one to keep in your gym bag. And pick up several to keep in the gift closet!   Sheesh, like we're all made of money.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

...and those darn scissors!  ARGH!!! Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

...and those darn scissors!  ARGH!!! Smiley Frustrated

Hey!! I love those darn scissors. 😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV: I love the scissors, too. It just seems every time I watch any kitchen/cooking show...there's Mark Charles! Smiley Tongue