Valued Contributor

TO QVC.....HELLO.......THE PRINTING DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS DARK, BUT DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS light and small ?????????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

@nomar - Just in case you're interested, there are several threads going on this subject in the Q Talk and Customer Care forums. Lots of people agree with you!

Honored Contributor

I’m not a big Q watcher, I prefer the website, but I checked in this AM to see what you all were complaining about .OMG, I too had trouble reading the graphics, this needs to be fixed ASAP.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I was just wondering how much stuff can they cram on the Home Page?

I am a big Viewer of the Q...and have to say that the change of font style and size is a mistake! It is hard to read and makes my experience poor. I hope they change it!
Respected Contributor

The small print problem started for many with the last website update & nothing suggested to fix it has worked...the small print gives me a headache so I make my visits short. Can't enlarge the screen on this website too.

Respected Contributor

Wow...thought I was the only one needing to put on my readers...I was just looking at the website graphics and what looks like a new design and thinking how crowded and generic looking the page looked. Hopefully, the Q is listening to the customer and the kinks will be worked out soon.

Image result for reading glasses

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53

If you think this is bad turn on QVC TV and then compare that font & lightness to the font on HSN TV.  I use glasses for distance so therefore I use them for TV.  I used to be able, with a little difficulty, see the font on QVC TV, but now even with my glasses it is impossible.

Contributor

The font is way too small.  The large dollar and small cents do not read easily to me.  The new logo is drab and thin.  The color and size availability boxes need to go back to the bottom of the screen instead if the left.  I prefer larger, bold-face print and less to try to read all on the left side.  Just my two cents.  

Respected Contributor

Having trouble seeing graphics on t.v. Even with glasses. 

This is really annoying for me because this is how I do most of my shopping. I now have to go on line to confirm what is difficult to see.  Really hope you’ll go back to the way it was. Thank you.