Occasional Contributor

Where is Katy. She is an excellant hosts.

Where is Katy. She is excellent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Katy. She is an excellant hosts.

Yes, Katy is an excellent host(ess).  I, too, have wondered about her.

Respected Contributor

Katie is a host on Q2 & she's the Social Media host for YHJ on Q2 Monday & Friday evenings. I enjoy watching her too.

Honored Contributor

I wish they'd feature her more.  She's a great host.  And so very pleasant to listen to.  So much better than many of the other hosts who are more prominently featured.

Esteemed Contributor

It is a shame that we aren't seeing Katie & Gabriel in the mornings...they were so enjoyable........not sure what QVC is attempting to do by limiting their air time and presenting other hosts who i am sure haven't received the compliments and appreciation those two respectful hosts have even though they may have been here almost as long......and the Online Co Hosts is a really lame  idea...not sure who thought of that one....

It seems they are pushing Courtney K. at us alot lately and Mary Nelson.................and weekdays have been dominated by Jennifer C. and Kirsten L...................

Watching less and less these days.................

Honored Contributor

ITA!! I want to see more Katie & Gabrielle.  I can't stand to watch Jennifer & Kerstin.  Kerstin talks so darn fast and doesnt take time to breath.

New Contributor

Don’t watch Kristin, Jennifer or Mary D. Not interested anymore in the direction the network is taking. Jane B stumbles over her presentations and gets angry when she can’t see the monitor. Time to turn off qvc.

Honored Contributor

Katy is a favorite of mine. Voice is so pleasant and calm.

Honored Contributor

Katie was on with SG this morning on Q2 if I'm not mistaken.

Valued Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

It is a shame that we aren't seeing Katie & Gabriel in the mornings...they were so enjoyable........not sure what QVC is attempting to do by limiting their air time and presenting other hosts who i am sure haven't received the compliments and appreciation those two respectful hosts have even though they may have been here almost as long......and the Online Co Hosts is a really lame  idea...not sure who thought of that one....

It seems they are pushing Courtney K. at us alot lately and Mary Nelson.................and weekdays have been dominated by Jennifer C. and Kirsten L...................

Watching less and less these days.................

ITA. They seem to really be pushing Kortney K. so much these days. I just love Katie as she is so calm and sweet and that pulls me in to watch as I am not distracted by dancing, prancing, singing, and talking so fast I barely get 50% of what K.L. is saying. I think Mary Nelson is a really good new one also. Kirsten L. needs to be on a channel that never requires you to dress more than a sweatpant, and sweatshirt and tennis shoes. I think all we want is good and correct information, and not a show or shock value in how far and funky you can dress with 5 inch heels. Thanks for letting me vent.                        bamasec