Esteemed Contributor

Last year I bought several sets of candle impressions with 5 or 6 in a set.  They were nice cause you could split them up, and give one or two away for gifts.  This year the price is as much for 2 candles as it ws for 5 candles last year.  Maybe it is a different flame, but I would love to have the sets,  because when you are putting these candles inside something , you cannot see the flame anyway.

Honored Contributor

The sets used to be a common staple.  I have many from years ago.  You can get a set of three in glass for 12.99 on TJMaxx website with free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18  Thank you very much!

Respected Contributor
I noticed that, too. The prices seem to be going up, and there isn't the "value" there ince was. Also, I'm not a fan of the remote--I don't need it when there's a timer, so why pay for that?

I do love Luminaras, though, so I'm thankful that they're sold elsewhere. I needed just one (hard to come by during QVC's "gift" presentations), and found it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. And I used a coupon. Smiley Happy

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

My CI of many years last forever without changing the batteries, where I love the LUMINARIES candles, they require battery changing twice as often.