Honored Contributor

Can Shawn PLEASE Talk About Sizing???

I know I can look myself, but when things are selling out quickly (CCB show), it would help.

I was interested in the sweater she showed, but wasn't planning on it and was trying to figure out sizing when it sold out.  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: Can Shawn PLEASE Talk About Sizing???

And some people can't check their computers because maybe they don't own one.  I have a cousin who doesn't have one and always has to call to order something or find information.  Not everyone has social media stuff.  Not everyone is tech savvy or interested in it.

Honored Contributor

She says, " get whatever size you can."  I guess it doesn't matter if it fits.  She can't discuss it further because she hasn't bothered to learn anything about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

She was too busy bragging about how she already ordered three for herself because she knew it would sell out.  Well, good for you, Shawn, with your prior knowledge of the products to air and your 40% employee discount.  Unfortunately, that does not help the customers who are viewing the presentation. 

Valued Contributor

Shawn is also too busy running to her phone and ordering...which I think is rude and they should not be allowed to shop while they are presenting but this is the new normal now, other host are doing it as well so I am not just picking on Shawn.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Kachina624 

She was too busy bragging about how she already ordered three for herself because she knew it would sell out.  Well, good for you, Shawn, with your prior knowledge of the products to air and your 40% employee discount.  Unfortunately, that does not help the customers who are viewing the presentation. 

This just reminded me that the hosts were never allowed to order before the item aired, or not allowed to order while on the show.  Now they do. BUT, I was watching HSN yesterday and the host said if she was caught ordering while on air she would immediately be fired. (interesting)

Esteemed Contributor

New sales tactic  ... gets people motivated  who have placed items  in their carts but have not  completed the transaction.

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

New sales tactic  ... gets people motivated  who have placed items  in their carts but have not  completed the transaction.

@skatting44 

Old sales tactic.  The only difference is they used to tell the producer to order for them.  How insulting that they think we fall for that.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how many times I've heard hosts say they weren't allowed to order until the customers had first dibs.  This new tactic is totally disrespectful of those, us, who pay the bills.  They're being downright rude then bragging about it.  Can they get anymore crass?

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@skatting44    Doesn't get me motivated.  I put on the brakes and quit buying.