Trusted Contributor

CANCEL order after just 10 minutes and it says I can't.?????????

I ordered a Dyson fan,    I then realized I should check,  BB & Beyond....it was cheaper there and no s/h fee....also they are down the road from me,   and I could use my 20% off coupon....sO  I went back to my orders,  and  did the cancel button....told me I couldn't it was in process.......this is ridiculous.....it's now 3 days later and it's still in process...

Valued Contributor

Re: CANCEL order after just 10 minutes and it says I can't.?????????

I’ve had the same thing happen.  Very irritating!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have had that happen too.  It does discourage impulse buying but it's a bummer if you make a mistake in size or color and want to correct it.  

Honored Contributor

QVC certainly does all it can to alienate their customers, don't they?  Oh, for the "old" QVC.

Honored Contributor

Dyson products are undoubtedly shipped by the vendor and those items are virtually impossible to cancel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@mishka14

@mishka14 wrote:

I ordered a Dyson fan,    I then realized I should check,  BB & Beyond....it was cheaper there and no s/h fee....also they are down the road from me,   and I could use my 20% off coupon....sO  I went back to my orders,  and  did the cancel button....told me I couldn't it was in process.......this is ridiculous.....it's now 3 days later and it's still in process...

Thank you for posting, so sorry that you were unable to cancel.  I will attempt to cancel for you now.

Susan Q-Social

Regular Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

I’ve had this happen to me also with LOGO.  I called CS and they told me to write on the return form that I tried to cancel but it wouldn’t let me.  She said I would not have to pay return shipping this way and I didn’t.  Got all my money back. Hope this helps others trying to cancel.

QVC Customer Care

@mishka14   I have just gotten confirmation that the Dyson Fan was canceled per your request. The order is a vendor shipped order and sometimes that will play a part in our system not being able to cancel, my apologies for that inconvenience.  Once our system updates the order will reflect the cancellation.

Have a great afternoon!!

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Yes, I have had that happen too.  It does discourage impulse buying but it's a bummer if you make a mistake in size or color and want to correct it.  

In that case, since you're needing to edit rather than cancel, I'd think a call to cs would take care of the problem. 

Can't cs help with that if you realize your error right after you place your order?

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
@chrystaltree wrote:

Yes, I have had that happen too.  It does discourage impulse buying but it's a bummer if you make a mistake in size or color and want to correct it.  

In that case, since you're needing to edit rather than cancel, I'd think a call to cs would take care of the problem. 

Can't cs help with that if you realize your error right after you place your order?

Sometimes my color or size is gone, so I do want to cancel.  But even if I just ant to edit, c.s. says they can't help.  All they do is advise you to wait until it comes and either exchange or return.