Trusted Contributor

Re: CANCEL order after just 10 minutes and it says I can't.?????????

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@mishka14   I have just gotten confirmation that the Dyson Fan was canceled per your request. The order is a vendor shipped order and sometimes that will play a part in our system not being able to cancel, my apologies for that inconvenience.  Once our system updates the order will reflect the cancellation.

Have a great afternoon!!

Susan Q-Social

Susan,

Thank you...for answering me.  Also,  the same think happened with the Queen Mattress on The   special from the other day...I tried dozens of times to cancel...mostley because how do we return it in that box if we don't like it...and  how expensive will the return be for us?  They NEVER mention this on air...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@mishka14   I have just gotten confirmation that the Dyson Fan was canceled per your request. The order is a vendor shipped order and sometimes that will play a part in our system not being able to cancel, my apologies for that inconvenience.  Once our system updates the order will reflect the cancellation.

Have a great afternoon!!

Susan Q-Social

the exact same thing happened on the Northern Nights mattress on May 1st...for the Big Deal...maybe 1/2 hour and I couldn't cancel it...Smiley Sad 

Contributor

That is the exact reason I just placed my last order from the Q after many years and lots of money spent. I think it is ridiculous that you can't edit an order after a couple of hours.I placed an order from the office thinking it might sell out and then when I got home and measured realized I should order another dsign. What makes me so mad is that they think I am so dumb that I can't tell when I receive an item where it came from. Then 3 days later it is still in process. Plenty of other places to shop.

Frequent Contributor

@mishka14 I just had the same thing happen to me too except I ordered and paid for Express Shipping on the 30th, the order had a EDD of 5/03/18 today and it is still in process, never been shipped and neither I nor the CSR's can cancel the order. They cannot tell me why they cannot cancel it either just an answer of some items they can and some they cannot. I agree this is ridiculous and I wont state for the record what I believe is happening here because it will get my post removed!Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@mishka14  I just purchased a ring and 10 minutes later I wanted to cancel because I wanted a different color stone, different ring, same brand.  I could not cancel -- it said I may be able to.  Maybe?  How ridiculous is Maybe.  QVC  -- it's either cancel or you cannot cancel.  However, 10 minutes and unable to cancel.  What is going on?  I decided to keep the ring I originally ordered and call CS but I am very and I mean very disappointed in this 10 minute no cancellation.  Are you that desperate for sales?  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1 Wow, what a coincidence, my order was for a ring too! A Diamonique 14kt gold ring.. I think that the whole point of not being able to cancel an order within 24 hours or less is totally ridiculous.. Especially considering how they are never in a hurry to ship anything out anyway and your order stays "In Process" for days on end!Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@AngelWhispers  This was my first experience with the 10 minute business.  It is totally ridiculous.  The Q should know that we can shop in our neighborhood but choose to shop at the Q and want to be treated respectfully.  

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1 I also agree. I don't know if this is something that is just happening recently but as I look over the boards I am seeing more and more people experiencing this kind of thing.. Not a coincidence that many are dealing with this same issue if you ask me.. Something has to be going on..

Honored Contributor

I can beat that 10-minute rule (non-rule). 

I placed an order for a pair of shoes last night and 5 minutes later I realized I had a pair from last year that are the exact same color.  I tried to cancel and the system gave me that we'll try statement.  I went to look at my order status an hour later and it was not cancelled.  I had to call customer service this morning -- they immediately cancelled the order for me.

So, it was apparently easy for customer service on the phone, but the website cannot handle it now?  I'm very appreciative of the help from CS, but that does not rectify the nuisance of the system. 

Trusted Contributor

AGAIN!   The Northern Nights Queen Mattress, H 217105,  on May 1st.  I tried to cancel that 10 minutes or 1/2 hour later...said I could not...they SAY because it's processed very quickly..

WELL, here it is on the 4th and it is STILL in process....not telling the truth again...

I belive I may be done with this on line shopping...Smiley Sad