Trusted Contributor

She has good taste and a following on QVC

Lisa.jpg

Respected Contributor

@newname0   I always liked her and she is so easy to relate to and has a beautiful voice. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

She had very low sales. Or she would not have been let go. She's not coming back. 

QVC is about $ales. 

Esteemed Contributor

What makes you think Lisa Mason would want to return to QVC?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Never going to happen.  I doubt that she would want to return.

Respected Contributor

I guess we're all going to have to learn that ships sail and all we can do is wave goodbye to them and wish them bon voyage. ⛵

Respected Contributor

I don't believe Lisa Mason was let go from QVC.  if I remember right she chose to leave to move to NYC so she could spend more time with her husband.  He might have been working there but I'm not sure.  I know she always talked about how much they both enjoyed visiting there and how they had friends there.  

At one time QVC had the magazine called the "QVC Insider" and they often ran articles about the hosts.  I remember reading about Lisa and how much she loved NYC.

I know she and Gino bought a brownstone very near Laura Geller. Lisa and Laura were very close friends.  

I liked Lisa but I doubt very much that she would want to come back as a host.  I think she has moved on past that time in her life.   

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl Your information is years out of date.  Gino died and Lisa has moved on.  She has a new life. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I guess we're all going to have to learn that ships sail and all we can do is wave goodbye to them and wish them bon voyage. ⛵

Yup.  I agree; unfortunately there are some that just can't do that.  AND no matter the few amount of these "requests" will ever take place.  In the past history of these instances, no one that's left for whatever the reason has returned.

Honored Contributor

To add to my post, her items were not good quality.