Contributor

Bring Back Tashon Readers Styles

It seems that this QVC brand of readers has been phased out...I'd love to see them come back. They had amatte finish, and I loved the wood grain look ear pieces- great for summer . These are by far the classiest readers I've owned- and I'd love to see them return- especially in a modified, smaller more modern Wayfarer shape. I think it's the matte finish that made the difference. The current set in stock- with the longrer ear pieces- that's not an issue for me and I think for most they would be irritating- thus the poor reviews. These were a great change from the ordinary on an itemm that is a necessity.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring Back Tashon Readers Styles

I love the Tashon readers.  I bought a set last year.  I love the fact that they are stylish and they have real cases that exactly match the frame of the readers.  They are substantial but not heavy and well made. The lense is also true and doesn't distort.

I bought readers from another shopping channel and they've almost all hit the trash.  They were extremely light weight and cheap, the so-called cases were drawstring bags that didn't really do much to protect the glasses, I found the lenses distorted things and worst of all, the lenses not only scratched very easily but they also got what appeared to be "fogged" up spots on them that were permanent. 

Respected Contributor

I also love the Tashion readers.  I bought two sets last year, gave some as gifts.  Also bought some from Amazon but the quality wasn't as good and they didn't come with cases, so I sent them back and got another set from the Q.

Q:  Please bring back!!!!

Respected Contributor

I love the tashion readers too.

My favorites are the ones with the faux wood sides.

I have them all over the house. I have two sets and went back and couldn't find more. I wanted to gift a friend who admired mine.

Please, please bring them back!