Respected Contributor

Re: Bridgeport, NJ

[ Edited ]

Here is an interesting order that went through Bridgeport, NJ,  I ordered a diamonique ring 5/27, shipped 5/29 with the same foolish routing from Florence, SC  being stuck at Bridgeport, NJ.  After 2 wks in flux with no tracking, I contacted QVCSocialTeam who replaced ring and sent it free premium delivery.  Received the original item yesterday 7/22...look at the "now" displayed 2-month journey which is absolutely pathetic.... (sorry could not get tracking to align)

Jul 22, 2020, 14:30 Package delivered by MY PO MD                                                    Jul 22, 2020, 03:10 Package out for MY PO delivery MD                                              Jul 22, 2020, 00:31 Received by MY PO MD                                                                    Jul 21, 2020, 22:00 Accepted by PO Silver Spring, MD                                               Jul 21, 2020, 19:47 Accepted by PO Gaithersburg, MD                                              Jul 21, 2020, 06:13 Package processed PO Capitol Hts, MD                                      Jul 21, 2020, 03:43 Accepted by PO Hyattsville, MD                                                  Jul 20, 2020, 16:09 Package processed by PO Philadelphia, PA                                Jul 18, 2020, 17:40 Package processed by PO Philadelphia, PA                                    Jul 18, 2020, 17:10 Package processed by PO Philadelphia, PA                              Jun 05, 2020, 12:30 Package transferred to MY PO MD                                           Jun 05, 2020, 09:39 Package departed UPS Mail Innovations                                             facility enroute to USPS for induction Bridgeport,NJ                                                   Jun 04, 2020, 14:38 Package received for sort by destination                                               UPS Mail Innovations facility Bridgeport, NJ                                                        Jun 03, 2020, 00:23 Package transferred to destination UPS                                                  Mail Innovations facility Orlando, FL                                                                    Jun 02, 2020, 08:15 Package processed by UPS Mail                                                              Innovations origin facility Orlando, FL                                                                Jun 02, 2020, 02:13 Package received for processing by                                                          UPS Mail Innovations Orlando, FL                                                                    Jun 02, 2020, 01:00 Shipment tendered to UPS Mail                                                                Innovations Florence, NC                                                                                 May 29, 2020, 02:00 Shipment information received by UPS

Honored Contributor

I had to go to the MAIN distribution center for my area today to speak to the main supervisor as my letter mailed in MID-JUNE has been lost!  Apparently, all mail passes through this office for both processing & delivery.

(My letter apparently is LOST and instead of going to TAMPA it went to JACKSONVILLE...and LOST IN THE SORTING PROCESS).

While I was there people were coming in to "locate or pick up packages" sitting at PO for over a week...I could hear the complaints! 

I heard the clerk tell them - Mail Innovations is the BOTTOM of the delivery schedule.  The only way they make it to the postal truck for the day is if the truck has enough room after loading the REGULAR USPS packages.

UGH...this explains why things SIT at our post office distribution center for days/weeks!  When we were done I asked her what is Mail Innovations.  She was very nice and said many come in and want the packages based on "delivery schedule" given by sender BUT they can't release them until they hit the "scheduled day for delivery"...hmmmm that's sounds ridiculous.  

oh boy ... what a mess if this is true!!! 

AND I asked her about return label issued by QVC or other retailer using "Select Return Services".  They get very LOW priority return service and are picked up sometimes 1-2/month not daily like regular USPS packages.   (Of course, its cheaper & more convenient to use because rates are higher through PO.)